Want to learn how to start a business? How about write a business plan? Find financing? Get some marketing and PR tips? Or tell others what’s been working for you? Then SOHOToday.net is the place for you!
Next month we launch our flagship show SOHO Today, hosted by Mary Joan Schultheisz, in a new shorter format with segments dedicated to HR, technology, marketing, finance, insurance, business plans, taxes and more.
New things on SOHOToday.net to watch for include:
- SOHO Today: still your show for current news, tips and tricks for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Our flagship show will still be hosted by Mary Joan Schultheisz, but returns in a 30-minute format.
- Shut Up!: A round up of the most outrageous small business and entrepreneur headlines out there.
- He Said / She Said: Opposing points of view from married business couples on topics like finances, health care reform and other current news.
- Small Business Juggler: Isn’t this the real title for every small business owner? We take a look at the every-day challenges and how people manage them.
- All Things Tech: The latest in technology and how it impacts you and your business.
- Contributions from some of the leading small business experts — including you!
Email us at email@example.com with questions, topics, and suggestions for guests.
What’s your area of expertise? You never know, you could find yourself on the air!